From production to construction, companies across various industries use FIRST, VERIFY to reduce their risk by simply screening the contractors and suppliers they use. Industries like:
- Commercial Construction
- Electric Utilities
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Equipment Manufacturing
- Food Manufacturing
Regardless of your industry, start by asking yourself these questions:
- Is your safety department spending time and money on ineffective contractor paperwork management?
- Are you having a hard time vetting your contractors?
- Wish you could quickly ascertain the right contractors, in the right areas, for the right jobs?
- Managing certificates of insurance driving you crazy?
- Is your contractor safety orientation program cumbersome and inefficient?
- Is your paperwork and documentation scattered?
- Want to hire more qualified contractors for specific jobs?
- Have you ever found yourself misinformed about a contractor?
- Worried about retaining your administrator because the paperwork is overwhelming?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we urge you to get in touch with a member of the FIRST, VERIFY team today. Whenever you find yourself asking the above questions, it is more than likely that there are processes within your business that could be optimized. At FIRST, VERIFY, we are here to help you do just that. With a proven risk management information system like ours, you will no longer have to worry if there is something more that your business could be doing to protect itself.
Complete the contact form on this page or call (833) 840-2142 for more information.
“I have worked with SMI Safety since 2001, when I was the Health and Safety Leader at Cargill Corn Milling in Blair, Nebraska. We used SMI’s prequalification program (now branded as FIRST, VERIFY) to vet contractors that worked in our facility and new construction sites. It was extremely easy to use, and they always provided us with great support and customer service.
“Their prequalification program allowed key Cargill managers to easily manage compliance with our strict safety standards. We could quickly locate contractors and determine if they were qualified to bid on a project. Outsourcing our pre-qualification process saved us time, money, and simplified our lives.
“In 2010 I joined Clayco, Inc. in St. Louis as their Chief Safety Officer. Clayco is one of the nation’s largest privately-owned real estate, architecture, engineering, design/build and construction firms, with a truly elite safety management system that differentiates us from our competitors. When I learned that Clayco was looking to improve its prequalification program, I was happy to introduce them to FIRST, VERIFY’s service. We made the decision to go with FIRST, VERIFY because they could customize their program to fit our unique needs, but also because the low annual fee to our subs meant little pushback to us.
“I’m happy to give them an unqualified recommendation.”
Chief Safety Officer